Put simply, we think Epworth Geelong is one of the best hospitals in Victoria to work in. Epworth Geelong isn’t just another hospital relocation or development, it is one of only a few recent private hospitals to be built from the ground up in Australia.
With 21st century contemporary design, the latest leading-edge medical technology and best practice patient care, Epworth Geelong gives the Greater Geelong and South West Victoria region access to an unprecedented range of services within a brand new hospital.
Wanted – Specialist Nurses and Health Professionals
Exciting and unique opportunities now exist to be part of the new Epworth Geelong. We are seeking motivated, innovative and patient care-orientated Specialist Nurses and Health Professionals to support Epworth Geelong as a centre of clinical and academic excellence.
If you didn’t find the right role for you in the currently advertised positions, please register your interest and be considered for future opportunities. Complete the form at the end of this page.
About Epworth Geelong:
- 170 overnight inpatient beds (medical, surgical, obstetrics and rehabilitation) including:
- 6 ICU beds
- 4 special care nursery cots
- 8 complex care unit beds
- Emergency department – 20 treatment spaces
- 7 operating theatres including 1 hybrid
- 4 birthing suites
- 1 catheter laboratory
- 1 procedure room
- A clinical education and simulation precinct
- Private consulting suites and sessional consulting rooms
- Retail space – including pharmacy, pathology and medical imaging
- On-site car parking
- A 1,500sqm clinical education and simulation precinct to enhance the clinical knowledge of nursing, medical and allied health staff and students