Epworth is invested heavily in those who aspire to be their best. Through our core leadership and development programs running across the organisation, Epworth spends more on developing the future leaders of the health care industry than any other private hospital in Victoria.
- Graduate Nurse Programs
- Graduate Midwife Program
- Enrolled Nurse Graduate/Professional Development Program
- Registered Nurse Programs
- Midwifery Programs
- Enrolled Nurse Program
- Post-Graduate Program
- Return to Practice Program for Nurses
- Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses Course
- Perioperative Introductory Program
- Diploma Programs
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Operational Leaders Program
- Strategic Leaders Program
- One Day Leadership Programs for All Leaders
- NUM and ANUM Leadership Program
- Twilight Leadership Program
- Clinical Education and Simulation Centres
- Medical Training
In conjunction with Swinburne University, Epworth offers a fully funded Diploma of Management course for eligible staff. Employees who complete the course come away with a diploma certificate they can add to their CV and use anywhere.
Twilight Leadership Programs
Epworth’s approach to professional development involves learning seminars and leadership programs with prominent business figures such as Gail Kelly, CEO of Westpac, Margaret Jackson, former CEO of Qantas, Jeff Kennett, former Premier of Victoria, and Colin Carter, President of the Geelong Football Club.
Clinical Education and Simulation Centres
Epworth’s new state-of-the-art simulation-based clinical education centres develop ours staff’s skills and knowledge and prepare them for a variety of treatment response practices with simulated operating suite areas, wards and mannikens.