Epworth provides a dynamic and supportive environment where registered and enrolled graduate nurses and midwives can transition to high levels of independence and strive for excellence in their clinical practice.
Our highly successful graduate programs are supported by senior specialist clinicians, dedicated graduate nurse program coordinators at each site, and clinical educators from across the group.
Together we can achieve your best
Watch Epworth graduates and the graduate team talk about our dynamic and collaborative environment.
We are looking for graduates who strive for the highest standards of practice to take an active responsibility for their learning in a supportive environment.
For more information and how to apply:
- Registered Nurse Graduate Program
- Midwife Graduate Program
- Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program
- Graduate Open Days
- Download 2017 Epworth Graduate Nurse Program Booklet PDF
- Registered Nurse Graduate Program – February and March 2018
- Midwife Graduate Program – February and March 2018
- Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program – February, March and July 2018
Open days 2017
Meet Epworth staff, talk to current graduates and tour our facilities at one of our open days.
- Epworth Richmond – 22 June 2017, 4.30-6.50pm
- Epworth Rehabilitation – 22 June 2017, 4.30-6.50pm
- Epworth Eastern – 28 May 2017, 1.30-4pm
- Epworth Geelong – 4 May and 22 June 2017, 5-7pm
- Epworth Freemasons (Clarendon St) – 1 June and 22 June 2017, 4-5.30pm
- Epworth Freemasons midwifery – 1 June and 22 June, 4.30-6pm
See our open day calendar for more information and to RSVP
Learn more about employee benefits at Epworth HealthCare.
Epworth uses an online application system and the process depends on which intake period you are applying for. Please note the 2018 Registered Nurse Graduate Program at Epworth Geelong and Epworth Rehabilitation do not use the Computer Match system. Please see our vacancies page.
Applications open 29 May and close 21 July 2017. Ensure you read the required documents section for each program before you start your application.
We regret we are unable to offer students who are not Australian or New Zealand residents the opportunity to apply as our graduate nurse programs do not meet the immigration requirements for visa sponsorship.
Come and talk to us in person at the upcoming RCNA Nursing Expo.
RCNA Nursing Expo
Saturday 29 April
9am —12.30 pm
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
2 Clarendon Street
Graduate Program booklet
Download 2017 Epworth Graduate Nurse Program Booklet PDF