Epworth is invested heavily in empowering our people. Through our core leadership and development programs running across the organisation, Epworth spends more on developing the future leaders of the health care industry than any other private hospital in Victoria.
- Graduate Nurse Programs
- Graduate Midwife Program
- Enrolled Nurse Graduate/Professional Development Program
- Registered Nurse Programs
- Midwifery Programs
- Enrolled Nurse Program
- Post-Graduate Program
- Return to Practice Program for Nurses
- Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses Course
- Perioperative Introductory Program
- Frontline Leadership Program
- Operational Leaders Program
- Strategic Leaders Program
- One Day Leadership Programs for All Leaders
- Accelerated High Potential and Talent Pools
Both the a Frontline and Operational leadership Programs are mapped to an externally recognised Certificate or Diploma through Swinburne University.
- Clinical Education and Simulation Centres
- Medical Training
Clinical Education and Simulation Centres
Epworth’s new state-of-the-art simulation-based clinical education centres develop ours staff’s skills and knowledge and prepare them for a variety of treatment response practices with simulated operating suite areas, wards and mannikens.