Victoria’s leading not-for-profit private health care provider is recruiting mental health nurses to bolster a cohesive multidisciplinary team.
Mental health nurses at Epworth work within a team environment to maximise individual patient outcomes. Individualised patient treatments aim to deliver strong dedication to improving patient quality of life and recovery.
Our multidisciplinary teams include:
- mental health nurses
- psychiatric registrars
- occupational therapists
- social workers.
Epworth offers a number of treatment modalities including:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Schema Program.
When it comes to investment in clinical research and staff education, we lead the private health sector. Our professional development opportunities are unmatched—including scholarships and learning and development programs to ensure we continually deliver the best patient outcomes.
Epworth’s mental health program is designed to nurture staff and maximise their success with:
- Comprehensive staff orientation
- Support in the clinical setting from Clinical Nurse Educators
- Provision of a structured and challenging clinical learning environment which has both support and variety
- Promoting and enabling teamwork and a sense of belonging through collegiality and shared values through the Epworth person-centred culture.
Epworth Clinic provides a world-class facility to cater for the growing number of people struggling with mental illness. Epworth Clinic is a specialist mental health service in our purpose-built facility at Epworth Camberwell, and our inpatient unit comprises of 63 private rooms where we treat voluntary patients who are acutely unwell, in addition to offering a range of outpatient day programs.