With advanced technology and procedures, high calibre surgeons and a dynamic environment led by a fantastic leadership team, theatre nursing at Epworth is a smart and rewarding career choice.
Theatre nurses at Epworth have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of specialities such as:
- Specialised head and neck surgery
Epworth’s theatre nurses deliver exceptional care to Epworth patients and have access to world leading medical facilities.
- Complete ENT surgical service
- Robotic surgery for urology, general and cardiac procedures
- Hybrid biplane theatre, the most advanced system of its kind
- 28 theatre complex
- 3 endoscopy dedicated suites
- 11 theatres, including 1 hybrid theatre
- Specialties include neurosurgery, cardiac, urology, plastics, orthopaedics, vascular, gynaecology, ophthalmology, general surgery, ENT, OMS, robotics
- 2 catheter laboratories
- 2 endoscopy rooms
Epworth has a strong focus on providing staff development opportunities and is a leader when it comes to research and post-graduate study.
We pride ourselves on delivering the very best in patient care, and our theatre nurses lead their field. If you would like to join our dynamic, innovative and rewarding nursing environment full of opportunity, please get in touch with Epworth today.